This policy covers how this website treats personal information which it collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- This website collects personal information when you order from us
- This website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP adress.
- This website uses information for the following general purposes: to process your order, to improve our services, and to contact you. We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- This website does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
Confidentiality and Security
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at our website.
- This site may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account at this website or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us as specified above.
+1-614-364- 42- 42
Effective Date: March 24, 2006